Tuesday 14 December 2010

Week 2

In Week Two to to improve on my cardiovascular ability, I will be doing exercises to improve my stamina and endurance. Week Two will be a strenuous week, as it is cardiovascular training. I will evaluate my performance after the session and do an overall evaluation at the end of the week.
my aims for the week are:
  • To complete the cardiovascular training to full potential.
  • To improve my cardiovascular endurance.

Monday = route 1
Tuesday = route 2
Wednesday = Rest
Thursday = Route 3
Friday = Route 4
Saturday = Rest

Sunday = Rest

1 comment:

  1. Good Start to your training! Make sure you highlight your goal for the week that will allow you to achieve your long term goal (over the whole 6 weeks).
    Also lets try and be more visual(e.g. Photos/ Videos) and this will allow your blog to stand out.
    Your missing the link for your session plan (via google docs).
    In your posts try and include a summary of your session (E.g. what you did? What method of training? What intensity?).

    ReplyDelete