Monday 15 November 2010

I will be creating a macro cycle of a 6 week programme, to help me improve on my fitness and also help me improve in Netball.  i will have different Goals to focus on each week to help with goals i will use SMART. I will use SMART goals because it is there to help see what i have achieved.The macro cycle will be in a period of periodisation; I will be in a general prepatory phase, because this is focusing on fitness in Netball. During the week I will be applying at least 2 days rest periods per week so that my body can recover from the exercise that i have done during the week. I will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses in my sessions and see how i can improve.
Week 1 - Fitness testing
Week 2 - cardiovascular Endurance
Week 3 - Speed
Week 4 - Speed and cardiovascular Endurance
Week 5 - Cardiovascular
Week 6 - Fitness testing to see improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment